Salt Water Disposal
- Careful attention and planning in downhole design, e.g. , selecting an injection formation and placement of perforations, in order to maximize injection capacity.
- Our state of the art facility design and construction generates high water quality standards to ensure long term viability of well.
- High-end automation and design reduces operating costs and provides real-time remote monitoring.
- EnWater owned facilities and jointly owned facilities provide our clients with capital flexibility.
- Design, automation, and diligent maintenance of facilities ensure limited downtime.
- High water quality output from surface facilities allows for water to meet “pretreatment” standards, therefore lowering cost for reuse treatment, if desired.